Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

on the needles

 what I'm working on

( I'll put it here until I can get one of those sidebar graphs )

-Intarsia purse for oldest daughter: 20 percent done..had to rip it out ...varigated yarn had too much dark for the "R" to stand out from the black background..I am pissed.
-Shoulder afghan for Bill ( "cause men dont wear shrugs or shawls" he says): 30 percent done
( it's about 4 feet wide..being knitted sideways...and not on circular needles at the moment!)
- Hello Kitty Intarsia bag for me..yes..for me : in the design phase
-red cabled cell phone holder: in the design phase
- Entrelac bag for Mom: learning entrelac with this bag..only a few rows
- started a crochet bikini..about 30 percent done with it.

Not very ambitious, I know..I am in a serious bag obsession.

I have some sock yarn ordered...red and black

I love red...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?