Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

Holey Moley


knitty.com

There is something about this..maybe I had something like it as a child? But it's ..alluring...personal.. ( doesnt hurt that the model sort of LOOKS like me..chubby/curvy with dark hair pulled back! I think she's probably alot taller than I though. And my hair is curlier..but same type.)

I want it.

I know just the yarn for it too..one I have been saving since this winter for something special for ME...something I dont give to someone else for a change.
That said..it's getting time for Christmas knitting..

and one day I hope to finish Bill's ..thing for when his shoulders are cold and hurt. I am not allowed to call it a shawl..erm..shoulder afghan?
He really pissed me off with that yarn he chose...sigh..but I love him. Still..a blue varigated that has a creme/grey/bluish color as it's lightest value..it looks like it's dirty! And it's acrylic. No..I am not a yarn snob, but acrylic isn't as nice. Was thinking to knit a "B" in a perl stitch pattern. I love doing letters. I havent photgraphed it on needles ...it's so long that one cant really see what it is, so what's the point? I cant wait to get my denise interchangebles...yup.

I finished a painting today...now if I can just get the address for where to send it, I'll be good.

I want some more red wool...not for the shawl..maybe for a hat?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?