Friday, July 07, 2006

 

I'm thinking I'm not mormal anymore.

 picots...beaded trim, wool, wool, wool, reversable stitch pattern...and a store bought knit top that has metallic lace weight yarn..and unserged seams..I just know it'll end up unraveled and I think of it and these other things with glee.
I find myself wishing that I was the only bidder in the universe when it comes to EBAY and yarn...especially Rowan Kidsilk. I want those other bidders to just GO! NOW..be gone.

And I still hate Bill's yarn...with a ferver..yet..

I want to make myself something from it.
Is this like the cat trying his best to eat the dog's food..just because it's the dog's food? He has a look of misery and disgust on his face the whole time..but he eats it. ( Until I stop him that is.)

Speaking of dogs..my nose is cold.

Sorry Knitty..you guys freaked me out with that pattern.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?