Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

looking back

 I joined TKGA!

I also ordered the Master's packet level I !

I was sent my password and all that lastnight during one of my rare moments of nocturnal sleeping. For a change, I went to bed at a reasonable hour.

When I logged into the site this morning I immediately went to the articles written to give advice on getting through the Master's.

I can only say that it's a good thing that I am not one who thinks she never has anything to learn..and doesn't mind going back to the basics.
As I looked at the article on tension...and the swatches pictured.
I felt a kinship...a familiarity that made me uncomforatble with the "wrong" sample of stockinette stitch.  And a "hmmm" went through my mind while looking at the correct sample.
I dont make stockinette like the correct sample.
I am going now to knit swatches of stockinette in a light colored wool...until I DO knit it like the correct sample.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?