Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Mom strikes again

So I went to go work on the necklace that I am crocheting from thread for my wedding...and I cant find it.
My Mom..."puts away" aka "loses" my stuff all the time.
So knowing there is no hope of finding it until she wakes up at about noon tomorrow.(..and unrelated..she actually has one project..a coaster for Bill in dishcloth cotton in her room and is crocheting it! I am letting her go ahead since I feel some crocheting is good for her hands)

Anyway..since this is a knitting blog..and I was in my knitting bag, thinking maybe she put my necklace there...I decide I'll take a pic of the WIP for the BT.
And naturally, she has also "put away" my camera.

I guess I will knit a few rows of the BT and go to bed.
poo

Anyways..here is a sketch of the necklace I am making.
No pattern as of yet.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?