Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

RIP

Version one of Clapotis...has died.

I will not even say what I did.
Lets just say to all you newbie knitters...you wont make the dumb assed mistake that I did.

It is ironic that I was sitting by my pond when I discovered the mistake.

It seemed to be suddenly raining frogs...they all began to chime in..."rip it, rip it!"

I will not rip..I will let it RIP and start anew.

I tossed it into the frog pond..literally, collected my remaining skein, needles, coffe, and chihuahua, and quietly went indoors.

I put my part of a skein in with my stash..where I also keep some Tootsie Pops,and had some suckable, lickable, chewable consolation.


Goodbye Clap 1

Comments:
That's too bad about the clap - I'm on my second one, and they're really useful! I hope you try again, and it works out better for you.
 
Oh yeah..I'll try again. The mistake I made really had nothing to do with the pattern..I was just too stressed and worn out getting ready for my wedding and more or less did something too embarressing to reveal.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?