Monday, July 03, 2006

 

round things..and I dont mean myself.


 I finished a wee little bag that I crocheted in thread and in the round, to hold Bill's ring. We arent having a wedding party...and my dress has no pockets. ( edit..I added a pic)
I started a hat knitted on dpn's with that sock wool I bought. I wasn't in a sock mood...so..a light weight hat
...for..whomever.
I guess I better start picturing up this blog. I have been really lazy about photos..and dont generally like sharing WIP be they paintings or needlework.

I sewed today..after much swearing and threatening of the machine..I asked Mom to help.
And she did.
sigh...she's going to want to keep doing that.
I am getting a bit desperate to do more painting..but I know if I start I will not stop and I'll have paint all over my hands that will refuse to come off with out a manicurist sanding it off...and it will still be there on my wedding day.
Other than that..I have had enough of my kidney. I dont really know how I do all this stuff while passing a stone...I just know if I pay too much attention to it I will be in the ER.
I have had it with the ER, thank you very much.
Next time I go will be in a squad..I am not going there while I can still function under my own power.


Edit...some people have asked to see my ring a bit better. So click the link if you want too see it.

Comments:
I didn't advance much beyond the sock puppet with screaming at the swearing maching. But I can imagine the fun :D

Hope you have a great wedding. :)
 
I didn't advance much beyond the sock puppet with screaming at the swearing maching. But I can imagine the fun :D

Hope you have a great wedding. :)
 
Hi Gaby
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?