Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

stash attack

no..my yarn isn't visable through my windows, to the neighbors from across the street..but yeah...it was getting a bit disoragnised and abundant.
I didnt actually realize how abundant until I tried to organise it today..

I bought one of those hanging sweater holders thinking it would be perfect for holding all my FUTURE sweaters..and future hats, and mittens, and scarves, and knitted toys...

Well..erm.I did have enough compartments for red, yellow, orange, green, blue, violet, black and white to have their own homes...thing is I have so much red, yellow, orange, green, blue, violet, black and white ...not to mention multi coloreds that dont fit into any of those catagories..as well as cremes, and pinks..which live with the whites and reds...whew...that I need at least two more of these holders, to properly store it all!
I know that others have way more stash than I do...how they afford it I dont know. I'm far from poor..but I cant afford all the yarn I want...anyway..others have lots more, but I had no clue that I had this much yarn.

I think I need to go on a hat knitting spree...a good portion is leftovers...enough for a hat or socks..not enough for a sweater.

Well..there are doll sweaters...

that said..I need to work on my crocheted necklace for my wedding..I found it ..finally!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?