Sunday, August 20, 2006

 

Dont spoil me..

I made the mistake of mentioning the Zelda Tote bag to Bill.

Let me explain a bit about Bill.
He would not buy the new fridge he needed for years. He will not go buy himself a new belt.
He will not spend a dime more than he has to..

Unless it has to do with me.

"That's different" he says.
He wants me to have anything he can possibly provide, and he made very good business decisions over the years.
So when I mentioned the bag and that I liked it and that I didnt want it he gave me his standard comeback.
"Would you want it if it was free?"

I am not in the habit of lying to Bill...

looooong sigh "Yes..if it was free then I would want it."

Then he insists, as he is insisting with the Zelda bag, that I order it.
Maybe I can devise a way to make my own comeback as to how it isn't just his money anymore that he is spending..but that seems not nice.


Anyway..I love the way it looks..but do I need an 180 dollar bag?
Is that really ..ok..sigh..I dont know.
The stripes are so cute.

oh..hey..I just realized there is an out..and it's legit.
The thumbnail for "Sahara Stripes" shows the stripes diagnoly ( screw the spelling)
But the full photo shows them horizontal..

I honestly dont care for them going in that direction.

Whew..
No Zelda bag for me!

I know..I am picky.

Now to find a big bag that looks good..AND is a knitting bag.
There is one at knitpicks..but I dont love the look much.
It does look functional as heck.

Come to think of it..I think I told him about the Zelda and he said I should get it..THEN I mentioned the knitpicks bag and said it was more functional..and he said I should get THAT..even if it isn't all that pretty.
And then I was lost in painter's world..thinking of all the really cool ways I could paint the not as pretty bag to be prettier than the Zelda..and um..

I totally forgot how this all went until now.

And people wonder why I forget to answer emails. THIS is how my brain works..I dream fantasize, observe, wonder, read...then I forget it all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?