Monday, August 07, 2006

 

More stuff



Also here is the 270...formally named Bill's thing..about 1/3 of the way finished.

Also, some coasters..the red one is a few weeks old, and I made it just for my husband Bill. The other two were made while we were on our honeymoon last week.

Edit..Ack! I forgot to give my Mother credit for crocheting a couple of rounds of the red coaster..she hasn't been able to in awhile, her hands hurt too much. I think a bit of crocheting is actually good for her hands and encouraged her to work on it. You can see her different looking much toghter than my own crochet....if you really look. I think she also crochets through the front loop only while I crochet through both unless there is some specific reason not to.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?