Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

You will stop knitting, Mother.





A cat will not be denied....at least not MY Arthur.
The right hand pic is the offending peice of knitting that was taking his Mother's attention..can't have that, he'll just lay right on the stitch pattern book and the knitting..."then she'll have to pay attention to me.", He figures
Poor cat gets no love....what with human children, Mama's husband, dog and KNITTING to compete with...
sigh...rough life.

By the way..the knitting is going to be...hmm...well, it's going to be something. I was thinking basically a stitch sampler..or an afghan..maybe a hat or sweater? I have started another stitch pattern, that has yet to look like anything much because I'm just a few rows into it..it's called cacoon stitch, and I found it in The Knitters Bible

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?